We’re looking for recommendations/connections for participants in these areas:
- Exhibitors in the E-Textiles Workshop – please invite material/tech suppliers to exhibit/sponsor.
- E-Textiles Workshop exhibitors would provide expertise and/or materials for the kits and design challenge.
- Meet partners, educate attendees, participate in the discussions, show thought leadership and dedication to this space.
- E-Textiles Design Competition – please invite competitors
- Entrants would use only materials found in the E-Textiles Workshop to create the most innovative new e-textiles product.
- Projects displayed/winners announced on Friday.
- Researchers, product developers, students, entrepreneurs...everyone invited.
- E-Textiles Workshop. Market Discussions – please invite discussion participants
- 30 minute open forum discussions focused on e-textiles markets, facilitated by application specific experts.
- Designed to foster networking, problem solving and idea generation within a certain market.
- Open to anyone interested in the subject
- Proposed topics include: apparel, bio/medical, health/fitness, military, aerospace, automotive, packaging, virtual reality, home, large structures/geo
- E-Textiles Workshop. Ask the Experts – please spread the word
- Wednesday, Sept. 27. Noon-2pm
- Experts from various backgrounds (tech, materials, testing, mechanics, etc.) will field questions from the audience.
- To be held in the E-Textiles Workshop on the show floor
- Advanced Textiles education – please spread the word
- Advanced Textiles Conference Tracks: Smart Fabrics, Testing, Medical, Military
- Campfire Education- 30 minute informal education, on the show floor
Help us spread the word. Use these program ads on your website, e-newsletters, and email signature!
Advanced Textiles Product Manager, IFAI
IFAI Expo 2017 in New Orleans, LA (Sept. 26-29)
Show floor: Sept 27-29
Advanced Textiles Conference starts 26th